What Causes Cold Sores- 5 Causes of Cold Sores
Author: Tony Smith
Cold sores are humiliating and can be embarrassing. Especially, when people make jokes about them or stare at them. Also, not know what cause them is frustrating. So, what I'm going to do is share with you what causes cold sores.
That way, you will know the causes of them and how to cure them when they occur.
The 5 causes of cold sores are:
1. The first cause of cold sores is over exposure of wind. When you expose yourself to winds, you could have an outbreak.
2. Another cause of cold sores is high amounts of arginine. If you have large amounts of arginine and low amount of lysine stored in your cells, it could cause an outbreak. Both, arginine and lysine compete for cell space. By increasing the stores of lysine, you can prevent, or reduce, a cold sore outbreak.
3. Over exposure of the sun is another cause of cold sores. If you are over exposed to the sun, you may experience an outbreak. So, be sure to limit the amount of time you spend out in the sun.
4. Another cause of cold sores is stress. By experiencing severe stress, you will put yourself at risk of an outbreak.
5. A weak immune system is another cause of cold sores. By having a weak immune system, you are at risk of having an outbreak. So, be sure to eat healthy foods. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, lean meats, and other health foods.
These elements are what causes cold sores. If you have sores, make sure you do something about it now. If you wait too long to do something about it, you could possibly be at risk of having a severe breakout. Or your sores could spread.